Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First past the Publish Post button

Welcome to my Stampin' Up!® blog. It is really exciting to share my passion for cardmaking and papercrafts on the web - of course, exciting for me. My challenge is to make it interesting for you ... lest it be yet another blog in the cacophany of blogs in the World Wide Web clamouring for attention but getting no love. OK OK no promises that I will achieve this so don't hold me to it !

So, to start the whole thing off, I asked my husband which of my handmade cards he liked the most. After going through the whole card collection, his considered choice was the following:

Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Bordering Blue
Old Olive

Stamps:
French Flair background (Summer Mini catalogue)
Heartfelt Thanks set
Kanji set (retiring soon)

Cardstock:
Bordering Blue
Night of Navy
Very Vanilla

Accessories:
Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware




YES his favourite colour is blue BUT surprisingly he chose it because of the Very Vanilla matting on Night of Navy cardstock and the Hodgepodge Hardware. Such a thoughtful sweetie is he !

Thank you muchly for visiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the metal embellishment around the word "harmony", the layering of paper and the cool blue swirly pattern with birds that reminds me of wind and sea. The card is not too fancy and it's not too simple either.

Lin Mei said...

Thanks, honey ! btw John is my husband ... I told you that he's a sweetie !