Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Friday, December 12, 2008

Margaret's targets

Just-too-busy-ber1's INKlings Cyberstamp coincided with Mum's birthday. This one was very ably organised by the super clever Margaret Crawford. Oh! How I have tried to match her Scramble score on Facebook and fallen far far short! Margaret is also a tremendous photographer, so make sure that you check out her pictures on her China blog.

Margaret's first challenge was to use a sketch from the Australian Stampin' Up! demonstrators' website like in her example. I was a little naughty as I really should have been finishing off my preparations for a workshop tonight but I wanted to take part in the fun. As a bit of synergy2, I used most of the colours from the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit as I'm going to demonstrate a couple of projects made with it (ie the kit). The kit, funnily enough, happens to be 20% off during Just-too-busy-ber! This card also uses a few Stampin' Write Markers which will only be available individually until this Sunday, December 14 - so please choose your colours and send me your orders before then to avoid wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

Must run now to complete the last workshop project preps...

Margaret's INKlings Cyberstamp Sketch ChallengeStampin' Supplies
Ink:
Certainly Celery
Real Red
Regal Rose
Wild Wasabi

Stamp sets:
Embrace Life

Paper:
Certainly Celery CS
Ginger Blossom DSP
Real Red CS
Whisper White CS

Accessories:
Certainly Celery 1.6cm Grosgrain
Heat Tool
Stampin' Write Markers in Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Real Red
White Embossing Powder
Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Grosgrain
Word Window Punch


1. Just-too-busy-ber: December, remember?
2. Synergy: Reads as fixation, same thing, isn't it?! OK, OK ... not really *grin*

No comments: