Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dashing to Stampin' Up! Australia Convention 2009

Going to Stampin' Up! Australia Convention 2009 signIn an hour, Hubby and I will be heading off to Canberra for my first Stampin' Up! Australia Convention. I've managed to make 60 card fronts for swaps (unlike my paltry single digit attempt for Sydney Regionals last year). I haven't started packing anything yet, I know it is going to be freezing where we are heading and here I am writing a blog post. Where are my priorities?! Actually, I'm here to hang out my special purpose sign so that anyone wanting to contact me will know that I'll respond when we come back on Sunday. Have a great four days!

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Have a great time Lin Mei - looking forward to hearing all about it!

:) Marcia P

Lin Mei said...

What?!! No way!!!!! I so presumed that you would be there and was so looking forward to meeting you, Marcia! Cafloooey :(

I'm sure that you'll do a marvellous job of holding the fort for us all. Let's swap stories when I come back. *hugs*