Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SNAIL mail

Jillian, my sister demonstrator, recently RAK'ed the INKlings with an offer SNAIL in the mail - which I kinda pounced on. I say "kinda" because it sounds marginally better than the unadulterated "pounced on" which is pretty much the truth (and I say "pretty much" for the same reason as I used "kinda"!). For her tremendous generosity, I thought I'd give her a notebook...I imagine you all must be completely over my covered notebooks by now so this will be my last for a little while...that is, if I can help it!

The colourful foliage sheet from the Walk in the Park DSP is my favourite from the pack and I used it for a notebook so that I could keep it and stroke it. Of course, it was covered in plastic so that my stroking would leave no fingerprints on the paper. Also, I didn't think that the book needed anything more in terms of embellishment since the pattern and colours of the DSP make enough of a statement.

Due to Jillian's RAK, I decided to part with this so that it would have an exciting new home to experience and be heartfelt thanks for her favour. So farewell notebook ... and thank you, Jillian!

Notebook covered using Stampin' SuppliesStampin' Supplies
Paper:
Cameo Coral CS
Walk in the Park DSP

Accessories:
Eyelet Border Punch
So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: