Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jayne

Flowers for JayneIt is Jayne's birthday today! Jayne is my very talented and amazing upline who has a team called the INKlings who, in turn, are spread all over Australia. We are having a virtual birthday party to celebrate her special day.

Many happy returns, Jayne! May the stamping fairy bring you lots of smiles and supplies!

See what the other INKlings are bringing to the party:
Alana
Beth
Carol
Jo
Karen
Kari
Kim
Margaret
Merryl
Michelle
Susanne
Teneale

My contribution is a stand of flowers...I know it looks a little sad but I was getting a little nervous taking pictures in a shopping centre as it seemed like people were starting to suspect that I was some sort of terrorist casing the place!

Many thanks to the lovely Alana for organising the celebration!

2 comments:

Jayne Mercer said...

Thank you Lin Mei - what a beautiful arrangement.

Lin Mei said...

It's my pleasure, Jayne!