Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Short and sweet

In keeping with Short and Sweet, so is this post! Pssst...this set is 20% off this month with a $20 purchase (that's the sweet bit)!

Card using Stampin' Up! Short and Sweet stamp setStampin' Supplies
Ink:
Basic Black

Stamps:
Short And Sweet set

Paper:
Berry Bliss DSP
Whisper White CS

Accessories:
Aqua Painter
1/2" Circle Punch
Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals
Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Bold Brights
Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Earth Elements
Word Window Punch

6 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

love the background you made Lin Mei and what you have done with the word window punch.

:) Marcia

Lin Mei said...

Hey Marcia! I love your new look albeit temporary accomodation during your e-renovations. And I just LOVE your gorgeous gift set. Have a tremendous weekend!

Karin said...

love this card! so pretty

Lin Mei said...

Welcome to my blog, Karin and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love those little cupcakes Lin Mei. What a good idea! Hmmm and its making me hungry too - better go raid the biscuit barrel. Cheers, Sue

Lin Mei said...

Hey Sue! I wish I had a biscuit barrel to raid - the snack waiting for me is an orange *sigh*