Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Monday, January 26, 2009

Teres(a) charm

It's my wonderful friend Teresa's birthday today - she and I have been friends since fourth grade primary school. Even though we now live in different states in Australia, whenever we get together, it's like we haven't been apart. Many happy returns, Teresa!

Amazingly this year, Teresa's special day has coincided with both Chinese New Year [Gong Xi Fa Cai!] and Australia Day [Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi! - please don't ask me where that originated from] which just confirms that everything comes in threes. That makes today a day of celebration for a multitude of reasons and for many people - so I hope you enjoy this grand day for whatever it means to you.

Calendar made using Stampin' Up! SuppliesStampin' Supplies
Ink:
Purely Pomegranate
Ruby Red

Stamp sets:
Embrace Life

Paper:
Dashing DSP
Ginger Blossom DSP
Groovy Guava Textured CS
Very Vanilla CS

Accessories:
Earth Elements Brads
Paper Snips
Scallop Edge Punch
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

8 comments:

OohLookBel said...

I love this calendar design, it is so versatile - as long as you can decide on which papers, stamps and colours to use!

Lin Mei said...

Hey Belle! Sometimes we can be TOO spoilt for choice *thinks about own thousands of sheets of patterned paper waiting to be used*

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Lin Mei! Love the colours.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

A great design Lin Mei, love that paper!

:) Marcia

Lin Mei said...

Hello Kylie! Thank you and I noticed that you made a fantastic recipe box using the Ginger Blossom DSP but with such a different look.

Lin Mei said...

Thank you muchly, Marcia!

Anonymous said...

Aw Shucks...you're a very blessed and dear friend Lin Mei. Just read your beautiful message (sorry for the belated reading of your blogsite), and your creativity and marvellous intelligence never ceases to amaze me. I'll treasure your beautifully crafted birthday card as a reminder of life's joys and deep friendship. Love you ! T xxxxx ps being an Archivist, I really appreciate the permanent quality of the card you chose too.

Lin Mei said...

Aw shucks in turn Teresa! Thanks so much for visiting my blog as I know you're not really into papercrafts so it is a treat to see you coming by. Love you too *hugs*

PS Thanks muchly for the archivist seal of approval too *grin*