Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Sunday, May 11, 2008

No photo op on the mother of all occasions

Happy Mother's Day, Mum! *kiss kiss hug* And Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. May it be a carefree day filled with relaxation, appreciation for what you do and who you are, and lots of love!

I was hoping to post a couple of Mother's Day cards today but hubby ran off with the camera to visit his mum and family. OK...I have to admit that when I took pictures of one of the cards, I didn't download them before handing the camera to him BUT it's still all his fault! *pout* Hmmmm...typing this out makes it all rather obvious that I'm the one to blame...*sigh* Sorry hubby!

Have a joyful day, everyone! And you can expect a couple of cards on the blog tomorrow - one from a surprise guest crafter...

No comments: