Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Thursday, May 1, 2008

What May-hem!

Goodness! The first of May had brought an avalanche of things to do in one day...but it's all good. The most exciting thing is the start of the Stampin Up!® palette o' prints promotion in Oz. Stampin Up!® has produced a covetable 6" x 6" pad of double-sided Designer Series paper. 48 sheets and 12 print designs in total, there are 12 sheets each in Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and So Saffron. Priced at $12.95 with every $35 purchase of Stampin' Up!® products during the whole of May. There had to be a reason for me declaring Patterned Paper Week...

I'll be posting the last in the mini-series of making your own patterned paper tomorrow. If I receive the sampler pad that I ordered last night, I'll try to post a sample or two using it to round up the week.

Hmmmm...what else? There's also the Under Wraps competition for Aussie subscribers to my newsletter.

Speaking of which, I still have to complete the May newsletter. Eeek! But, please subscribe anyway, so that I have a chance to tempt you with Stampin' Up!® offers. You always have the option to unsubscribe...I promise to include this option with every edition.

I have to write a few e-mails to some lovely people so if you are expecting one from me, please forgive me for the delay. I'll get to it ASAP.

Have a very merry month of May.

Update 5:29pm
May newsletter is complete and should have gone out to all intrepid subscribers. It's not too late to subscribe for the rest of you...

No comments: