Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tag-A-Delic - Tags! I'm it!

I've been tagged by Elisabeth Stewart of Bethinking fame. Thanks for the honour! *grin* The rules are...

  1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'd like to post a picture of a tag to accompany this post but I'm too afraid that Beth's other tag-ees will snaffle the blogs that I am intending to link to whilst I am making one! So, I will add a picture soon...

As for the seven facts, you can blame Beth for unleashing the following:

  1. I attended my first two years of primary school in Malaysia. The teachers had a knack for cruel and unusual punishments including making you run in your underwear when you forgot to bring your sports briefs. I still remember mine were made of pink mesh with white polka dots (accompanied by a couple of holes) and it was a cold and foggy morning - I only forgot once.

  2. I met my hubby through ballroom dancing - his mother and I were students at the same studio. When I first saw him, I thought he was his mother's brother. What can I say? He was bald and it was dark! Of course, now, I think he is the cutest.

  3. I loved a cartoon called Mission: Magic when I was a child and I loved the main character, Rick Springfield, even more. I remember dedicating wishes on birthdays to making him real. I was completely blown away when "Jessie's Girl" was released since I found out that he was! Now that I'm an adult, I wonder:
    (a) why did I waste those wishes on something so unnecessary?
    (b) what was I thinking as the age difference would have been such a huge hurdle, anyway?
    Weird in more ways than one, huh?

  4. I collect miniature perfumes - I have over a thousand in storage.

  5. Rhinestone Butterfly Zanotti SandalsI used to collect shoes. My favourite designer is Giuseppe Zanotti and some of his shoes are so beautiful that I can't bring myself to wear them since they look their best when they are pristine.
    To the right is a picture of one of a pair of Zanottis that I actually wore, quite possibly, twice. Each shoe has a highly reflective silver heel with a gorgeous rhinestone butterfly on the vamp.
    Now, I'm too poor to buy designer shoes so I collect patterned paper instead.

  6. I have a girly voice which is made even higher-pitched by recording devices and phones. I often get telemarketers asking to speak to my mummy or daddy.

  7. When I play RPGs (Role Playing Games), I usually take the role of a monk (if they can channel chi) or a mage (since they get to wear cool robes and rely on their intelligence for magical abilities). I can be such a wannabe!

There were a few blogs that I wanted to tag but were tagged previously. So, my select list of blogs (I'm three short of the requisite seven) that I regularly visit (and that, as far as I know, have not been tagged before) are:Have a great read!

No comments: