Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Unwrapped

As promised, the Under Wraps competition came to a close on May 31st, 2008 and the revelation...

Congratulations to the two of you who subscribed to my newsletter and e-mailed me with the correct guess of 102283 VersaMark as the item under wraps. I'll be contacting you to find out how you would like to take delivery of your prize.

For those of you who missed out, you are most welcome to subscribe to my mailing list which includes a monthly newsletter detailing the latest Stampin' Up! promotions and featuring whatever useful stamping tips and techniques I can muster. The June edition is in the works.

2 comments:

OohLookBel said...

Thanks so much, lin mei! I've never won anything as good as this before. PS: I know you've tagged me and will get onto it soonish.

Lin Mei said...

No way, Belle! Knowing your aptitude for all sorts of endeavours, you must have won prizes for scholastic and artistic achievements before.

Take your time with the tag - there's no time limit in the rules ;)