Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Make Your Own on World Card Making Day 2008

It is less than two weeks to go until World Card Making Day on the 4th of October! For those of you thinking that you are too busy to retrieve your craft supplies from the many nooks in your house, sit down to design and make cards, why not join me on the day? I'll have prepared all the tools and stuff you need as well as cutting cardstock to size so that you can enjoy the fun part - the stamping and card making! As for the regular card makers, join me anyway, for an afternoon of card making fun - you know you don't have to do any of the hard work...

There may be somebody out there who wants to try out card making - give it a go at my place. If you find it as enjoyable as I do, you can start your stash with a Simply Sent Kit. Stampin' Up! will be offering 20% of all Simply Sent kits during that week (4-11 October). I'll be displaying the contents of a few of the kits and some of the things that you can make with them.

Here are the details:

Date:Saturday, October 4th 2008
Time:2pm
Where:Broad Arrow Road, Riverwood, NSW
Cost:$5 to attend and includes a Make & Take and refreshments.
Stamp-A-Stack (including envelopes) is:
● $12 for 4 deluxe cards
● $12 for 6 standard cards
RSVP:Wednesday, October 1st 2008 [My contact details]
Booking is essential as I have to prepare supplies for the event.

Deluxe Cards using Stampin' Up! SuppliesDeluxe Cards
Two Christmas cards and two birthday and/or thank you cards featuring:
● Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
● textured cardstock
● Designer Series Paper
● ribbon.

Standard Cards using Stampin' Up! SuppliesStandard Cards
Three Christmas cards and three greeting cards featuring:
● Designer Series Paper
● a range of sentiments to choose from
● all Stampin' Up! supplies.




If you can't make it to this event, and you know at least three other people who are interested in making these cards, please contact me and we can arrange a time and place to stamp your own stacks (because it is card making day just about every day for me!).

No comments: