Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Friday, September 26, 2008

Scraptember

I hadn't intended it but September has been the month of scrapbook pages of my nephew. On realising this, I decided to create a row of it by adding one more. I remember being told at school that two does not constitute a row - as in two in a row was just nonsensical. But two in a row does make sense, right? After all, it just means one following one other. Anyway, being a particularly pedantic student, I had gleefully stuffed that "rule" into multiple parts of my brain for future reference. I am sure that those brain cells are now a complete waste of space and mourn the fact that they could have been better put to use for remembering:
• Hubby's mobile phone number when asked by an interested employer,
• the names of people that I worked with 10 years ago and bump into at the beginning of a long train ride,
• whether we have to put out the recycled or the garden waste bin this week,
• to post that letter sitting in my OUT tray for the last four weeks! Gah!
• when swaps are due...

Speaking of which ... back to the scrapbook page. This was made for a 6X6 swap co-ordinated by the amazing Alana, who showed great patience as some of us were kinda all over the place (including me as I forgot when this swap was due until a week before closing date and had to beg for an extension). Thanks so much, Alana! Many thanks also to the lovely ladies who took part for the marvellous pages that I received.

Scrap Page using Stampin' Up! suppliesStampin' Supplies
Ink:
Pumpkin Pie
Real Red
Tempting Turquoise
Wild Wasabi
VersaMark

Stamps:
Defining Alphabet
Frames with a Flourish
Seeing Spots
Sprinkles

Paper:
East Coast Prep DSP
Pumpkin Pie Prints DSP
Tempting Turquoise Textured CS

Accessories:
1/2", 1", 1 1/4" Circle Punches
Horizontal Slot Punch
Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Sponge Daubers

4 comments:

Sue Madex said...

Love what you've done with Seeing Spots! Your nephew is a cutie. Cheers, Sue

Lin Mei said...

Thanks Sue! He is incredibly photogenic - I guess most kiddies are. I have yet to see a single less than adorable shot of him though...

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this, the colours, everything. I have been in a scrapping mood too, and am summonising the courage up to post them on my blog!!!!

Is this 6X6 or 12x12?

:) Marcia

Lin Mei said...

Thanks Marcia! This is 6X6 - I have a 12X12 that I am wondering whether I should post. But I can't wait to see yours...pretty please...

I've also been trying to think up appropriate names for your adorable little kitten but I have a little giggle at "Chips" and can't think straight after that.