Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Monday, April 7, 2008

Au lait!

The shackles of being shaped have been lifted! To celebrate, I'm posting a milkshake shape - a tiny milk carton specifically. Made for a team challenge, this is based on a tutorial by Beate Johns. The repeated words on the label took a lot of Stamp-A-Ma-Jigging! As usual, I couldn't resist using a scalloped edge die cut and my trusty Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder for added texture.

Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Chocolate Chip
Not Quite Navy
Sage Shadow
Very Vanilla Craft (retired)

Stamps:
Carte Postale set
Leaves à la Carte wheel

Cardstock:
Chocolate Chip
Not Quite Navy
Sage Shadow
Very Vanilla

Accessories:
Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lin Mei. Beautiful. I am so amazed at how you do this stuff. Look forward to you showing me!
Your whole page is just gorgeous!

Lin Mei said...

Hmmmmmm ... who could this be? I have an idea but I won't venture a guess lest I mortify you with the wrong answer! Thank so much for visiting and the super generous comments!

Lin Mei said...

Anonymous was Melina - my lovely sister-in-law :) So glad you could make it here and even gladder on hearing the results of your exam. Congratulations on a terrific result!