Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thinking of SU!

I've always thought of myself as a night owl. When I worked in Corporate Australia, I would struggle to get into work at a respectable hour - and I was always the last one in (of course, I made up for it by working late *blush*). But, ever since becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I find it easy to get up in the mornings...never more so than today. Expecting that three Stampin' Up! parcels would land on my door as soon as dawn broke, I sprang out of bed before 7am. That is a record for me! And there they were ... compelling reasons for being a reformed sleep-in-errer. New stamp sets, new tools (always smile at a Crop-A-Dile) and new In Colors.

So, the following card using my new Frames with a Flourish set, is dedicated to new SU! stuff being in my thoughts and getting me up in the mornings. Sad, huh?!
Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Chocolate Chip
So Saffron

Stamps:
Frames with a Flourish set
Mostly Flowers set
Warmest Regards set (retired)

Cardstock:
Chocolate Chip
Very Vanilla

Accessories:
Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware
Stampin' Dimensionals
Very Vanilla Grosgrain

Non-SU!:
Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely Lin Mei!

Lin Mei said...

Thank you, Kylie! Kylie is now a celebrity crafter after a stamp set that she helped to design has just been released. I'm going to have to get your autograph when INKlings get together :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lin Mei!

Lin Mei said...

Thank you, Kari! The Cuttlebug embossing folders make everything simply wonderful...and the Frames with a Flourish is great too.