Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daylight Saving Leaves

Yep! It is that quirky time of year when we have Groundhog hour ... where we, in New South Wales, get to experience 2am till 2:59:59am twice in one day. This is the payout we get for surrendering the extra hour last year when daylight saving started. But I want to know where is the interest? Don't we get 10 minutes extra for saving these six months?

Here is a card full of leaves - in honour of daylight saving leaving:

Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Basic Brown

Stamps:
Artfully Asian set

Cardstock:
Barely Banana
More Mustard
Whisper White

Accessories:
Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware
Cream Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals
Watercolour Pencils

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin Mei!

I really love this card - so pretty with the leaves 'falling' down the bottom!

Cheers, Kari

Lin Mei said...

Hi Kari! You've expressed exactly what I had hoped to capture in the card design - thank you!

I love the incredible cake that you made for your little boy. And of course, your cards too!