Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy SU! Year

It's New Year's Day for Stampin' Up!® in Australia. And with the new year comes the new 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue containing new stamp sets, new In Colors (yes SU! is an American company), new accessories and, most of all, new inspiration.

The 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue has an RRP of $12.95. I'll include a link to the new online version as soon as it ... well... comes online. I've also started a new e-newsletter - sign up if you'd like to check it out as the first instalment will be available as soon as the new catalogue can be linked to. The newsletter details a special on the catalogue for any intrepid subscribers.

Happy SU! Year!

Update 12:10pm: Yay! 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalogue is now online and so is my e-newsletter.

No comments: