Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A CASE, a colour challenge and ribbon

I was very impressed with a card that Belle recently made. I decided to CASE it for a colour challenge that was posted by Rebecca to keep us occupied whilst most demonstrators were in absentia (attending the Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane - lucky ducklings). The colours for the challenge were an amazing combination of rich and opulent hues with the crisp touch of black and white. To top off the card and celebrate Stampin' Up! ribbons, I tied on a little bit of black gingham ribbon. Oh yes! There was a lot of dotting with a white gel pen goin' on.
Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Basic Black
VersaMark

Stamps:
Carte Postale set

Cardstock:
Orchid Opulence
Pumpkin Pie
Rose Red
Whisper White

Ribbons:
Black Gingham
White Grosgrain

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

I lurve lurve lurve this!

Lin Mei said...

A warm welcome Carol! It's the orchid opulence, isn't it? ;)

Carol is the queen of purple. Check out her beautiful take on Carte Postale.

OohLookBel said...

I said it before and I'll say it again - this is a beautiful card. The colour and detail are fantastic. Love the gingham ribbon.

Lin Mei said...

Thanks so much Belle. I have your SU! goodies - where are you?