Stampin' Up! promotions  Tutorials      Join my Stampin' Up! Team      My contact details
                        Published work      Team Forum

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flashy Sassy

I've only just finished making this card. As it is evening, I had to use a flash to take a photo of it - which always causes colour fidelity problems. I then spend ages fiddling with it in Photoshop to remove the additional yellow ... and then over edit the thing. *sigh*

In any case, this is the first card that I have posted using Sassy Stems. This surprises me as it is one of my favourites. The colour scheme is a little radical this time as there is a rather abrupt change of pace from the pastel Green Gable to the vivid Pink Passion cardstock and Apple Green ribbon. Also, as I didn't like the look of Pink Passion directly on Orchid Opulence, I used a white pigment ink pen to outline the Pink Passion corners. What do you think of the end result?

Stampin' Supplies
Ink:
Basic Black
VersaMark Stamp Pad

Stamps:
Canvas background
Sassy Stems set
Seeing Spots set

Cardstock:
Gable Green
Orchid Opulence
Pink Passion
Whisper White

Accessories:
Apple Green Ribbon (retired)
Mat Pack
Watercolor Crayons in Bold Brights

No comments: